The Village Board in its continuing effort to inform the public of policies, procedures and the laws that govern our municipality proudly present to you the Village of Prairie Grove Municipal Code.
The Municipal Code is simply the ordinances (laws) that are adopted by the Village Board in booklet format.
Please note that there is a delay time between adoption of ordinances and updates posted to the website. A current copy of the Muncipal Code book is always available for your review at Village Hall.
Be patient. Municipal Code Chapters could take up to 2 minutes to download depending on your connection speed. Just click on the links below to start the process.
Municipal Code is currently
Please contact the Village for any questions or updates!!
Prairie Grove Municipal Code
Ordinance Number 371
March 23, 2005
- Article 1 - Title, Purpose and Intent
- Article 2 - Rules and Definitions
- Article 3 - General Provisions
- Article 4 - Establishment and Purpose of Districts and District Boundaries
- Article 5 - District Regulations
- Article 6 - Planned Developments
- Article 7 - Off-Street Parking and Loading
- Article 8 - Non-Conformities
- Article 9 - Administration and Processing
- Article 10 - Performance Standards
Chapter 22 - Subdivision Code
- Section 1 - Purpose and Jurisdiction
- Section 2 - Definitions
- Section 3 - Preliminary Subdivision Planned Development Procedures
- Section 4 - Final Plat of Subdivision Procedures
- Section 5 - Fees
- Section 6 - Subdivision Planned Development Design Standards
- Section 7 - Required Public Improvements for all Subdivisions Planned Developments
- Section 8 - Architectural Review Requirements
- Section 9 - Stormwater Management
- Section 10 - Construction Standards and Guarantees, Construction and Maintenance Inspections, Acceptance of Public Improvements and Maintenance
- Section 11 - Cash and Land Donations for Park Site
- Section 12 - Educational Facilites Impact Fee
- Section 13 - Educational Facilities Transition Fee
- Section 14 - Municipal Impact Fee and Fire Impact Fee